Premium problem with Google maps

Hi,

I've finally bitten the bullet and become a Premium member.

Now I'm starting to wish I hadn't.

Firstly everything seems to have slowed down, it's taking around 30 seconds for each page to load.

Secondly, I like to search out new caches using the 'Search using Google maps' feature, when I use it now none of the caches that I have previously found are marked with the smilie icon, they just appear the same as unfound ones.

I have tried ticking and unticking all the boxes on the right as well as logging out and back in again.

Is there something obvious that I am missing ?

Thank you for reading. :(

Last night I had the problem. This morning it was fine. Now this afternoon the maps work, but the slowness has returned. I think it is just a traffic jam on the information highway.

I have to add, what do you want for the price you pay? Seems like a very good deal to me. :smile:

I noticed this yesterday - I wonder if anyone else is having this problem - this is how we cache using this feature - plus we like all the smiley faces on the map.

Yes I am having the same problem with the smiley faces. Seems as if they have some big issues that they obviously can't resolve.