Can't add attributes to cache listing

There seems to be some kind of server issue going on. It is still kinda early at frog central. I'm sure once they get the coffee on someone will swap in a fresh hamster or two.

The hamster has been replaced :) All is once again normal!

This is so OT, but I was thinking the other day...If you had a vet clinic or something where you had lots of mice, rats, and hamsters that ran on wheels, couldn't you generate some electricity by hooking up little generators, so that every time they ran the wheel would spin and turn a magnet in a coil of wire and produce electricty! And I was also thinking about that in those big gyms, where people are constantly exerting energy on those machines! I bet there is a way to get electricity out of that! People could save some money and help the planet!

(BTW this Friday is Earth Day everybody)

:D

Replaced? No, no... of course it hasn't been replaced! It's the same hamster it's always been. It just looks different because... well, because... because it was at the health spa and it feels so much more energetic now. Yeah, that's it...

There seems to be some kind of server issue going on. It is still kinda early at frog central. I'm sure once they get the coffee on someone will swap in a fresh hamster or two.

This is so OT, but I was thinking the other day...If you had a vet clinic or something where you had lots of mice, rats, and hamsters that ran on wheels, couldn't you generate some electricity by hooking up little generators, so that every time they ran the wheel would spin and turn a magnet in a coil of wire and produce electricty! And I was also thinking about that in those big gyms, where people are constantly exerting energy on those machines! I bet there is a way to get electricity out of that! People could save some money and help the planet!

... and use that electricity to give the hamsters a small shock whenever they start slowing down. I think you might be onto something there!

... and use that electricity to give the hamsters a small shock whenever they start slowing down. I think you might be onto something there!

Haha! Yeah! Great idea!

(...animal abuser...call 911!...hurry!...please...someone!)

:lol: :lol: