Geocachers near Auchenflower

tupelo916

Hello! I am looking for a geocacher near Auchenflower willing to pick up some travel bugs from a non-geocacher friend of mine. My friend visited us here in the United States and I convinced him to take some of my travel bugs home with him to Auchenflower. He had grand plans of becoming a geocacher (or maybe it was me that had the grand hopes). Well my poor little travel bugs are sitting on his dresser not traveling anywhere. So I'm looking for someone willing to meet and grab these from my friend.

Hello! I am looking for a geocacher near Auchenflower willing to pick up some travel bugs from a non-geocacher friend of mine.

I'm nowhere near Auchenflower, but if he wants to post them to me in Sydney, I'll spread them around.

Hello! I am looking for a geocacher near Auchenflower willing to pick up some travel bugs from a non-geocacher friend of mine. My friend visited us here in the United States and I convinced him to take some of my travel bugs home with him to Auchenflower. He had grand plans of becoming a geocacher (or maybe it was me that had the grand hopes). Well my poor little travel bugs are sitting on his dresser not traveling anywhere. So I'm looking for someone willing to meet and grab these from my friend.

Hi, One of "Jimmyproject" work in Milton which (just in case you are not familiar) is just up the road. If you still need this, we could try to help out.