ACTIVATED grab bags for sale

Toojin

More education payments due... So I have a lot of coins for sale.

They are listed with pictures on my cointracking list

Everything there on my available list is trackable at geocaching.com

The first part of the list is unactivated.

The second part of the list (all the names start with ".z -") are activated and adoptable.

Payment through PayPal. Yes I will ship to anywhere.

Shipping to U.S. is $3 for first coin $ 0.50 for each additional. If you want to buy a whole bunch of coins (say more than six (6)) I will figure your shipping for a small flat rate box plus paypal fees.

International shipping I will calculate when you tell me what you want to order. Generally it will be about $5 for first coin and $ 0.50 for each additional.

I think there's some good deals. Lots of older coins. Take a look !!

Oh, contact me through my profile here or at cointracking. PMs don't like me...

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Okay, I am caught up with messages and have sent invoices and updated the coin list.

If there is something specific you want, let me know soon because the next step on the activated coins will be grab bags... And you never know who will get what! :lol:

Thanks for shopping!

Lenny

Okay kids, go look at the activated coins on the list (their name starts with ".z -" and see if there is anything you really want.

If you don't like the price I have listed make me an offer.

Most of the activated coins will be going into grab bags on Monday...

Received my coins today--thanks! I looked at the list again, & was surprised to see my name under the First to Find Mackey 2008 AG. Although it is lovely, it isn't one of the coins I bought...you might want to delete my name in case someone else wants it.

Whoops... that's what I get for doing cut and paste...

Five coin ACTIVATED grab bags for sale

$20 each which includes shipping.

I am clueless what is in each because I closed my eyes and counted to five and put them in mailers.

I promise to verify that there is five coins in each before I seal them up.

I apologize but I have to charge $5 extra, total $30 for outside of the U.S.A. Postage really is that much more...

Edited by Toojin

Darn it! Way disappointed that my experiment in e-hypnosis didn't work...

I really must unload these coins!! If you don't like $20 flat for 5 activated coins, make me an offer!!

Please NO PMs, I have trouble with those. Contact me through my profile. Thank you!!

P L E A S E !!!

Edited by Toojin

I got my grab bag from Toojin today, and these coins are great! Not only did I get a bonus micro on an already great deal, but he managed to get me six coins that I don't have yet! I recommend this deal!

Thanks again Toojin!

d0f54231-829f-4de0-a268-da0df941d650.jpg

Edited by Guns & Cockpits

My trading list is on cointracking.com which is currently having name server problems.

However if you are interested in grab bags, they are just that. I put a huge pile of activated coins on the table and closed my eyes and counted five coins into each bag. I am putting micros in some of them and maybe other things as I run into them or maybe not... depends on what I "grab"...

Hi all - I still have ACTIVATED grab bags for sale.

I would like to have them gone before I start selling the UNactivated grab bags.

FYI these are all 2005 - 2009 coins. Don't think there is anything from after 2009...

Okay, if you have purchased a grab bag from me and have not received adoption requests, PLEASE let me know and I will correct my oversight.

I have two activated grab bags left. I'm asking $20 each which includes shipping in the U.S.

Edited by Toojin