Pocket Query Suggestion -- Waypont clickable to hint???

Team Headrush

When in the Pocket Query, you can go to the hints page and click on the waypoint name and it takes you to the cache page.

Wouldn't it make more sence to click on the waypoint on the cach page and that would take you to the hint??? Maybe it could work both ways??

Right now I'm using Mobipocket reader PC (until my Palm m125 shows up) if that makes any difference.

Actually, I'd ********REALLY******** love it if I could have the *encrypted* hints on the pocket query cache "pages". Half the fun is actually having to decode the hint (at least for me), and I can't do that at all if I'm using my PDA. icon_frown.gif

You know, my birthday is coming up in just under three weeks... it'd be the perfect birthday present if I had encrypted hints in the (fleece vest) pocket queries. icon_biggrin.gif

Okay, I'll go to sleep now. icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by ClayJar:

Actually, I'd __********REALLY********__ love it if I could have the *encrypted* hints on the pocket query cache "pages". Half the fun is actually having to decode the hint (at least for me), and I can't do that at all if I'm using my PDA. icon_frown.gif

You know, my birthday is coming up in just under three weeks... it'd be the perfect birthday present if I had encrypted hints in the (fleece vest) pocket queries. icon_biggrin.gif

Okay, I'll go to sleep now. icon_wink.gif

Let me join you in your request and I'd rather have this in time for your birthday than mine.

--

wcgreen

Wendy Chatley Green

Please put the links to the hint on the main page.

When you look in the hints section, the hints are put in the same order as the caches, making finding a cryptic GC number a nightmare because they are not in alpha-numeric order.

Cachin's a bit sweeter when you've got a Isha!

icon_geocachingwa.gif