Geocaching Maps Beta not working!

jacob501

I have used the new maps on this computer before but now they aren't working! I am using Windows 7 too...I don't know why they suddenly stopped working. This is what my screen looks like:

dang it i can't figure out how to insert a printscreen image...oh well.

Anyway...it just shows a white screen on the map and everything else shows up on the side. All of the buttons on the side are there but when I try to click on them they don't do anything because the map won't show up! Has anybody else had this problem?

I already refreshed the page and tried opening it in a new browser, but thanks anyway.

I also just went up to our laptop and tried the site and it worked fine.

I feel kind of dumb saying this but does the computer's graphics have anything to do with this website? I was trying to play a few computer games this morning but they wouldn't work, even though they installed perfectly. Then my dad told me that this computer doesn't really have a graphics card or something. I know that has nothing to do with website graphics but I think this desktop computer is just kind of messed up overall so...I have no clue whats wrong with it and why it won't go to one website.

OH I KNOW!!

Maybe its because I have IE9???

:unsure:

I have used the new maps on this computer before but now they aren't working! I am using Windows 7 too...I don't know why they suddenly stopped working. This is what my screen looks like:

dang it i can't figure out how to insert a printscreen image...oh well.

Anyway...it just shows a white screen on the map and everything else shows up on the side. All of the buttons on the side are there but when I try to click on them they don't do anything because the map won't show up! Has anybody else had this problem?

hi tom here - did you ever find out what caused this problem. I am having the same issue since the update last week. I think its one of my internet options. Thanks Tom

Instead of bumping an old thread, I'd recommend posting your map questions in the Geocaching.com Community Q&A forum.

And, if you identify a true bug, post it in the "Conversations with Groundspeak" section for Geocaching.com website bugs and feature requests.

Closing this thread.