Gps donations

ALAUNOS

I'm looking to start a family cache get together for family's with children in my community. Most of the fMilies ive talked to are interested in the idea of a cache outing but either don't have a gps or can't afford one. Of course I can't afford to buy everyone a unit so I would like to know if anyone would like to donate one that you don't use anymore or have upgraded from. Doesn't have to be anything fancy just needs to work and be in usable condition. Any and all donations would be greatly appreciated. If u have any questions feel free to email me at ernieanderson7@gmail.com. THANKS

Hate to throw cold water on your plans but I haven't seen any donation requests that have been successful.

Any GPS that anyone would give you would not likely be of any use for your friends to have a enjoyable experience trying to use them. Now a local request asking to borrow their backup GPS might work. Also you could have a little game with a flag being GZ and throw a wooden GPS that they made as close as they could get to it. You could require a suitable prize to enter the game and put them all on a table. The closeth one would get first pick right on down the line. Everone gets a prize. Good luck. Dick