Raisin 10

Apricot (Dried) 7

Pineapple 7

Oatmeal 6

Alfalfa pellet 5

Carrot 5

Peanut 3

Almond 2

We ran the first sequence and picked the winner and then I found the mistake. So we ran the test again.

Due to the mistake we will have two winners. One for the wrong sequence and one for the correct sequence. It does show how Shadow mood changes.

In the first test he took an Apricot, and the winner is TheCacheSeeker.

In the second test he took the Cheerio and the winner is Where'sMyMarbles.

Here is the clip for today test, I have combined the two clips.

Congratulation to the winners!!

Thanks for playing everyone!!!

Picks:

Dried Cranberry

Cheerios

and the darkhorse not listed - yogurt

If we get to your last selection, are you goin to come over and clean up the mess?

Being a veterinarian I get the opportunity to clean these types of messes up daily.

Thanks for the cointest and congratulations to the winners.

Oh wow!!! Yay Shadow! Cheerios are the way to go!

E-mail sent. Can't believe I won! Thanks so much for the fun NOSNOW and Shadow’s Friend!! :)

I don't see the video clip....does anyone else?

Picks:

Dried Cranberry

Cheerios

and the darkhorse not listed - yogurt

If we get to your last selection, are you goin to come over and clean up the mess?

Being a veterinarian I get the opportunity to clean these types of messes up daily.

Thanks for the cointest and congratulations to the winners.

I work for a vet!! Yay for veterinarians and all that you do for our furry loved ones :)

Boy I came into this late but I think something has to be wrong. I know Shadow is a Minnesota Bunny right? Here is what he really wants:

1. Tator Tot Hotdish

2. Some type of Cookie Bar

3. An a Can of Grainbelt.

Sorry I missed out of this one. I will have to keep my eyes open in the future. See you guys when we get back from Seattle.

Dallas and Sue

Boy I came into this late but I think something has to be wrong. I know Shadow is a Minnesota Bunny right? Here is what he really wants:

1. Tator Tot Hotdish

2. Some type of Cookie Bar

3. An a Can of Grainbelt.

Sorry I missed out of this one. I will have to keep my eyes open in the future. See you guys when we get back from Seattle.

Dallas and Sue

That's what Shadow's Friend wants! :D

Happy travels!

BTW..... have you tried as a treat to give him.... cucumber? the oute leaf with some of the inner, or only the inner that we eat too... or both.. inner and outer... in slices?? I think he will like it! :)

I have not tried cucumber. I'll give him a small piece in the morning and let you know. Thank you for the suggestion.

BTW..... have you tried as a treat to give him.... cucumber? the oute leaf with some of the inner, or only the inner that we eat too... or both.. inner and outer... in slices?? I think he will like it! :)

I have not tried cucumber. I'll give him a small piece in the morning and let you know. Thank you for the suggestion.

Shadow really liked the cucumber! Thanks again for the suggestion!