Our CITO won't be listed

Kinda dissapointed I cannot get our CITO listed. On April 1st I first requested the event be reviewed and was denied because it was part of a larger Earth Day event.

I was sent email adresses so I could request further consideration and never got a response so I believe I will give up on getting it listed on geocaching.com. I sent email asking what I could do to get it listed...but no response.

We will have a table and information on CITO and Geocaching Sunday April 17th in Ruidoso, NM at Wingfield Park at Ruidoso Earth Day.

I believe it will be a success in spite of not getting listed on geocaching.com.

mtnightscene2.jpg

I was sent email adresses so I could request further consideration and never got a response so I believe I will give up on getting it listed on geocaching.com. I sent email asking what I could do to get it listed...but no response.

When you submit a cache, it's important to check your page frequently for responses from the reviewer or from Groundspeak. You should also receive owner notifications of every log via email - check your spam folder and filter settings if those notices didn't arrive.

You submitted your event on April 1 and the reviewer responded the same day with instructions to write to Groundspeak. You said on April 8th that you wrote to Groundspeak, and a Lackey replied on your page on April 12th. Thus it appears to me that you were not reading the replies.

It is too bad, because with some wording changes, your event could have been listed as a CITO Event. :sad: