Geocaching in Sweden

TeamEngland

Hi. This topic has probably been covered before but I can't seem to find any reference to it. We are going to be in Gislaved in May for a 1 week holiday and of course we want to have some fun looking for geocaches. I have just had a look at the listings of Geocaches and description which all seem to be in Swedish (very understandable :) ). Is there a way via this website or another which would give us an English translation? Any tips would be really helpful! Thanks!

If there is a specific cache that the Google translation doesn't really make sense for, then you can probably find someone to help you with a translation in the Swedish forum here: http://www.geocaching.se/forum/index.php. Post an entry in the guest forum ("Gästforum" in Swedish) and I'm sure you'll get some help. You might even find some Swedish geocachers that you can go caching with while you're in Gislaved. :-)

Also, if it isn't too many caches you need help to translate just send me a PM and I'll try to help you out.