Geomate Jr

Was shopping at Target in Simi Valley and saw the Geomate Jrs on sale for $17.50. We picked up a couple for our boys but they had a few left. The Moorpark Target had theirs on sale for $34.00. Not sure why the price difference but you can also check your local Target.

Good Luck.

ASK for a price check, all geocache jrs right now should be $17.50 IF you can find them at Target the new versions come out this week so you need the update kits. save the receipt they price match for 30 days (so I am told)I found one still marked at $48 but it rang up for $17.50. Sunday is price drop day again.

I just wish they had a Vista HCx to replace the one of mine that died.

I have never seen clearance stuff at Target. Do they just keep it in the same section or is there a "clearance table."

Usually Target has an end cap near electronics depts where games and such are clearanced out. They are often located near an outside wall of the store. I'd been eyeing the geomate Jr for about 3 weeks now as the prices were falling they were kept on the shelf next to the car gps units until this week when they ended up on the end cap hidden behind HDMI cables. I spoke with a Target employee today and found out that all older units needed to be gone this week since the new ones are being stocked on the shelves this week. Walking in wearing a full Class A scout uniform gets attention and gets employees tripping over themselves to help out. the 2 targets nearest me are sold out. I even found a magellan explorer GC for $50 at one store.