Geocoin Grab Bag Sale

BlueMotmot

I'm trying to simplify my life and wean down my coin collection. For $30, shipping included, I will send 5 random trackable and non-activated coins. US or Canada for the free shipping, worldwide I'll have to weigh and determine the shipping costs. Checks or paypal are fine.

Please, email instead of IM.

Thanks,

Valerie

bluemotmot07@gmail.com or vcaruso19@live.com

I received my coins today. Thanks!!!

Kiss Me, I'm Irish Geocoin

Lippische Rose Geocoin

Norwegian Attractions: Nordkapp Geocoin

I want to find the Cache Geocoin (aka X Files)

WOTY 08 Geocoin

Now I have to decide which to set free and which to move to my collection. Choices choices... :laughing:

Received my coins today. They are all really nice, but one really stood out. Crater Lake has been on my wish list since I started collecting. Either I got really lucky, or someone is very intuitive and I got really lucky. Can I double dip?

Thanks BlueMotmot!

Edited by FLtravelers

I've mailed all the coins - thank you everyone. I cannot be sure, but I may have sent one non-trackable - just let me know and I'll correct if for you.

I do have more grab bags if anyone is still looking for some coins.

WE WIN! Received our second bag today with a non-trackable South Pole Benchmark. It says trackable, but the space for the number is blank. Sample?

I received my coins today. Thanks!!!

Kiss Me, I'm Irish Geocoin

Lippische Rose Geocoin

Norwegian Attractions: Nordkapp Geocoin

I want to find the Cache Geocoin (aka X Files)

WOTY 08 Geocoin

Now I have to decide which to set free and which to move to my collection. Choices choices... :laughing:

Oh my gosh...there really is a X Files geocoin? I've heard something about a X Files geocoin but haven't seen one or heard about it lately and was wondering if there really was one. I love that TV show and would really like to get one for my collection. Congrats on your bag of coins.

Got mine yesterday - got one I had wanted (Dragonfly Native American Indian Totem Geocoin).

But a little disappointed with one as it had some marks on the back. Looks like some liquid was left on it and affected the plating a bit.

I tried to clean it off just using water and kitchen roll but seems permanent.

0b.jpg?13041109100a.jpg

If anyone wants it (Black Canyon Beach Luau Event 2 Geocoin) I'll trade it for probably any coin.

If not might try ebay or activate it and send it travelling.