120mm Ammo Cans For Sale. Seattle Area

I must say I so appreciate Ms. Angels input. She is correct, the dead link is the gentleman who sold me these cans. I bought a few cans from him so I could spread them around the community, hide a few fun caches, give a few away (JC79's CITO and the Easter Egg Endurance Extravaganza for example), donate a little bit of money to the State Park's system here in Washington State and make a little bit of money to help with the thousands of dollars in medical bills I have from dealing with some serious medical issues for the last 18 years. So thank you, Ms. Angel for your input, it is appreciated, because how dare I try to fleece the caching public.

Now that I know why I haven't been messaged about them, I should probably just cut my loses and sell them for $15 a can and if you want more then a couple I would drop the price some, please feel free to call me or message me at 206-281-8191 or email me at geohypno@gmail.com.

Hypnopaedia

Edited by Hypnopaedia