Question for admins- Would this get approved?

Bilder

Before I even start to put this together I had better ask if it would be approved or not.

I work for an airline and can travel around the state very easily. It is not like the lower 48 where you can jump in the car and drive to a town on the other side of the state. Many towns are accessible only by air. Hence, my ability to travel gives me an advantage.

My idea is to make a multi cache that jumps all over the state of Alaska. Stage one would be in Anchroage, and the other stages would be scattered among other towns in the state. Nome, Kotzebue, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka etc..

It would be a diff 5 for sure due to the air travel involved. My ability to travel would make maintenance easy. But would this be considered a vacation cache? In many states in the lower 48 it would not, due to the ability to get in the car and drive a couple hours to maintain a cache. But up here, where air travel is involved I am not sure.

How about it? Yes? No? Does Alaska get somekind of exemption where isolated towns are involved?

Like I said, I am not sure if this would get a go ahead or not. If not, I understand. Never hurts to ask.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never been lost. Been awful confused for a few days, but never lost!

N61.12.041 W149.43.734