Thinking about starting a new mission

Team Luvbassn

There is a such thing as Kinder chocolate bars that are just that- chocolate bars. No toy choking hazard :D those should be fine to send out!

:laughing: :laughing: I'm like a little kid, and would want the toy! :laughing: :laughing:

haha just send the toy seperate! Personally I love the Kinder Chocolate. i have since i was like 4 years old. (I used to let my grandpa open the toy capsule).

There is a such thing as Kinder chocolate bars that are just that- chocolate bars. No toy choking hazard :D those should be fine to send out!

:laughing: :laughing: I'm like a little kid, and would want the toy! :laughing: :laughing:

haha just send the toy seperate! Personally I love the Kinder Chocolate. i have since i was like 4 years old. (I used to let my grandpa open the toy capsule).

Geez.....now I want Kinder Chocolate and toys! I guess I just need to make a quick trip to Canada ^_^

Geez.....now I want Kinder Chocolate and toys! I guess I just need to make a quick trip to Canada ^_^

Or set up an International Chocolate Mission... B)

Well what a coincidence! I am snacking on a mini Kinder egg now! :laughing: lol I'm sure i can figure out a way to get some to you!

Well what a coincidence! I am snacking on a mini Kinder egg now! :laughing: lol I'm sure i can figure out a way to get some to you!

Michael (our son) use to want the Kinders Surprise for the toy inside. Sometimes he'd unwrap them, break open the chocolate and leave it to one side while he opened the capsule to see what toy he had gotten! :laughing:

I'm liking the idea of the local mission also.

Well I don't know what these eggs are but I'm sure interested in them now lol.

Delicious chocolatey goodness surrounding a little toy

2964636099_91d11042bf.jpg

Yep - thems the ones!

The plastics eggs use to be orange and were a PAIN to get open!

Inside it s plastic toy - sometimes you have to assemble the toy. They tend to come out in series with the toys all around on theme. The chocolate eggs are about the same size as a real chickens egg.

I'm not under 3.. and I don't have kids...so no choking hazard here.. I would love some kinder eggs!!

Yes, but if you are in the US, your government doesn't trust you to not choke on it, even if you are an adult :anitongue::anitongue:

Actually... given how much our government trust us these days, we will probably follow suit.

I'm not under 3.. and I don't have kids...so no choking hazard here.. I would love some kinder eggs!!

It's actually the old capsules, you'd have to use your teeth to get it apart and sometimes the one in your mouth would come apart with a bit of force and go right to the back of your mouth- choking hazard for all

Good - we weren't the only ones who had to do that to open them! Thought we were useless, but turns out it is Kinders design that was. :rolleyes:

Well I don't know what these eggs are but I'm sure interested in them now lol.

Delicious chocolatey goodness surrounding a little toy

2964636099_91d11042bf.jpg

Well that only makes me want them even more....now I need to develope a way to encapsulate a geocoin in chocolate and call them "Finder Eggs" :)