Number of distinct Caches

phantom_cyclist

In my statiscs page it says that I have found 149 caches and 147 distinct caches. I thought this would menat that I hade found 147 different caches. I know that I logged one cache twice as I wanted to get a geocoin back in play but I wonder which other cache I have logged twice. I have logged more than one cache as DNF so it is not that. Is there a way of finding out (except for trawling through all my logs)?

Thanks for any information.

you don't need to log a find to get a trackable in the cache, use the "write note"

also once you dropped the trackable you can delete the log, it will not affect the coin/TB in any way

in fact you can do just that now with the duplicate found it log so you got one fixed.

i know its been asked before, i think the suggestion was to load the My Finds PQ into GSAK

i'm sure someone that knows will be along soon to answer your question

Being that it's not a large number of logs, you should be able to scan through your "found" logs pretty quickly through your profile page to find the duplicates.

You can delete the duplicate "found" logs or edit them to be "write note" if that applies.

Thanks for the suggestions. I deleted the log and when reviewing the rest I found one in a series that I had logged twice rather than one of the others in the series.

Being that it's not a large number of logs, you should be able to scan through your "found" logs pretty quickly through your profile page to find the duplicates.

You can delete the duplicate "found" logs or edit them to be "write note" if that applies.

Thanks for the suggestions. I deleted the log and when reviewing the rest I found one in a series that I had logged twice rather than one of the others in the series.

You can also change that trackable 'find' to a note - just for accuracy.