G&C's First Cointest!

G & C

WOW! How time flies by! We remember when Brady was this big:

LittleGC.jpg

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LITTLE G & C!!!

Your friends, the4dirtydogs

Wow! I remember when that pic was taken! He wasn't even a month old at that time...

Thanks for posting that one!

Happy birthday, Brady! Although it must have made for a very long day for your birth for Mom & Dad, what a memorable story you have to tell. This cointest brings a whole new meaning to Brady's taste in geocoins. Or should I write tasting geocoins? ;) Hope your special day was great.

I guess I should have specified time zones and all that nonsense. We're West Coasters, so you still have a little over 3 hours to enter! Brady got into Daddy's office today and has already picked his favorites, so they'll be fresh and drooly come time for the drawing tomorrow.

I'm beginning to think Brady's bedtime must be later than mine. :D

Although, the fine print did not say we would learn the results today--only that the draw would be today. If I think way back 'till the time when my sons were 2, if they were finally ready to called it a day, I was beyond ready!

Yep, the drawing was made today! Sorry y'all, I got called in to work a double today, so I got to come home for about a grand total of an hour during Brady's waking hours. I wanted to do it all up right and take pics and post them, but I just didn't wind up having the time for all of that.

So... without further ado...

Yesterday Brady chose, by attempting to stick them in his mouth, an Indiana 2010 Geocoin in silver, and a LE Lost In The Black Hills Geocoin in gold and black! A couple of pretty good looking coins.

And today, Brady chose, also by attempting to stick them in his mouth because he tries to stick pretty much everything in his mouth, the two winners of our cointest by pulling their printed names out of his Angel's hat.

Congratulations to our winner of the Indiana 2010 Geocoin, mpilchfamily! And also to the winners of the LE Lost In The Black Hills Geocoin, GATOULIS!

IMG_1661.jpg

Thanks a lot to everyone who shared in my (and my son's) big day, and for giving me one more reason to celebrate. We had a blast for his birthday, and this certainly added to it.

Thanks for the cointest! And thank you Brady for wanting to slobber over my name more then everyone else's.

Surprised you where able to get that shot before he dove into the cake. My son was covered in cake before it was able to touch the table. My daughter waited long enough for the candle to be blown out but she was quite impatient to have it removed.

Aawww he is so cute!! I like the cake too! Is it a character?

Thanks so much for the cointest and for sharing the cute pics!! Congrats mpilchfamily and GATOULIS! :D

It's hard to tell from the angle of the picture, but it's a little airplane cake. Dad's a pilot, so Mom made his party themed around airplanes. Even his pinata was an airplane!

Aawww he is so cute!! I like the cake too! Is it a character?

Thanks so much for the cointest and for sharing the cute pics!! Congrats mpilchfamily and GATOULIS! :D

It's hard to tell from the angle of the picture, but it's a little airplane cake. Dad's a pilot, so Mom made his party themed around airplanes. Even his pinata was an airplane!

Aaawww!!! That is so special! And a Pinata!? It WAS a fun birthday!! Thanks for sharing the fun with us! :)