G&C's First Cointest!

G & C

One year ago today, at almost this exact time, my wife and I had just gotten home from an Angel's game. The instant our heads hit the pillow, we were right back up again, as my beautiful wife's water had broken, and kicked off what would turn out to be the greatest year of my life.

Today my son Brady turns 1, and I'm in a mood to celebrate! Let's do it together with a cointest! Wish my son a happy birthday in this thread until midnight April 10th, 2011, and your name is thrown in the hat. One entry per person. Brady will pick the winners, and Brady will pick the coins!

First two names that Brady picks will win an unactivated, full size geocoin. First two coins that Brady tries to stick in his mouth will be the coins that the winners win! Don't worry, we won't let him get the coins all the way in his mouth...

I figure I'm exempt from entering my own cointest, but Happy Birthday Brady! This has truly been the best year of my life, even if it has led to a great reduction in geocaching!

IMG_1536.jpg

(We celebrated with the Angel's Home Opener on Friday, a big birthday bash on Saturday, and now a cointest on Sunday!)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

PPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTHHHH

HHHHDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAA

AAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chew on some good ones for us :)

HOPE I SAID THAT LOUD ENOUGH :)

Edited by ALAUNOS

Great Cointest!!! My daughter is 18 months and a big coin lover. She is completey excited when I let her open the trader box so she can put all the coins out and in and out... She can do that for hours and I enjoy to watch it for hours :D

Happy Birthday Brady!

Happy Birthday Brady. You are getting to be a big boy. Hope your mommy and Daddy make your Birthday Extra Special for you. You have such wonderful parents that are so loving and Caring. I know because they are considered in my book very dear friends. Here is a Birthday Cake Just for you today on your Birthday. Enjoy!2dd6c208-7878-492b-9a1b-9583fec4e5b1.jpg

One year ago today, at almost this exact time, my wife and I had just gotten home from an Angel's game. The instant our heads hit the pillow, we were right back up again, as my beautiful wife's water had broken, and kicked off what would turn out to be the greatest year of my life.

Today my son Brady turns 1, and I'm in a mood to celebrate! Let's do it together with a cointest! Wish my son a happy birthday in this thread until midnight April 10th, 2011, and your name is thrown in the hat. One entry per person. Brady will pick the winners, and Brady will pick the coins!

First two names that Brady picks will win an unactivated, full size geocoin. First two coins that Brady tries to stick in his mouth will be the coins that the winners win! Don't worry, we won't let him get the coins all the way in his mouth...

I figure I'm exempt from entering my own cointest, but Happy Birthday Brady! This has truly been the best year of my life, even if it has led to a great reduction in geocaching!

IMG_1536.jpg

(We celebrated with the Angel's Home Opener on Friday, a big birthday bash on Saturday, and now a cointest on Sunday!)

IMG_1536.jpg

Happy birthday Brady :D:P :P :laughing::rolleyes: