2011 He Shoots! He Scores! COINTEST

seekerfamily

Well another hockey regular season is about to end tomorrow and time for the playoffs to start so it is time for the 2011 He Shoots! He Scores!! cointest. We will have a random pick cointest for a random coin again this year. We are looking for the 32 cointestants to pick a number 1-32. We will write down the 16 teams that have made the Stanley Cup playoffs and randomly pick the cards to coincide with the numbers 1-32. The teams will each have 1 card for home and 1 for away.

The winner of the coin will have the correct winning team AND the that team will win the cup on home ice or away. (last year the Chicago Blackhawks won the cup as the away team in game 6 in Philadelphia - so the winner had Chicago and away)

So start posting your pick here #1-32 - 1 number per cointestant.

Teams and home/away will be posted once all 32 numbers are picked and all the playoff teams are decided.

Well another hockey regular season is about to end tomorrow and time for the playoffs to start so it is time for the 2011 He Shoots! He Scores!! cointest. We will have a random pick cointest for a random coin again this year. We are looking for the 32 cointestants to pick a number 1-32. We will write down the 16 teams that have made the Stanley Cup playoffs and randomly pick the cards to coincide with the numbers 1-32. The teams will each have 1 card for home and 1 for away.

The winner of the coin will have the correct winning team AND the that team will win the cup on home ice or away. (last year the Chicago Blackhawks won the cup as the away team in game 6 in Philadelphia - so the winner had Chicago and away)

Teams and home/away will be posted once all 32 numbers are picked and all the playoff teams are decided.

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

11-

12-

13-

14 - Six Little Spookies

15-

16 - drneal

17 - LadyBee4T

18-

19-

20-

21-

22-

23 - Where'sMyMarbles

24-

25-

26-

27-

28-

29-

30-

31-

32-

Edited by seekerfamily

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8 - Nived87

9 - Geocharmer81

10-

11-

12-

13 - kungfuhippie

14 - Six Little Spookies

15 - goosefraba1

16 - drneal

17 - LadyBee4T

18-

19-

20-

21-

22-

23 - Where'sMyMarbles

24-

25-

26-

27 - kini_ont

28-

29-

30-

31-

32-

Edited by seekerfamily

1-

2-

3-

4 - cainrcc

5-

6-

7 - LewisClan77

8 - Nived87

9 - Geocharmer81

10-

11-

12-

13 - kungfuhippie

14 - Six Little Spookies

15 - goosefraba1

16 - drneal

17 - LadyBee4T

18-

19-

20-

21-

22-

23 - Where'sMyMarbles

24 - mpilchfamily

25-

26-

27 - kini_ont

28-

29-

30-

31-

32-

1-

2-

3-

4 - cainrcc

5 - keewee

6-

7 - LewisClan77

8 - Nived87

9 - Geocharmer81

10 - ALAUNOS

11-

12-

13 - kungfuhippie

14 - Six Little Spookies

15 - goosefraba1

16 - drneal

17 - LadyBee4T

18-

19-

20-

21-

22-

23 - Where'sMyMarbles

24 - mpilchfamily

25 - rattusbaggus

26-

27 - kini_ont

28-

29-

30-

31-

32-

Yay!! I had forgotten about this cointest last year. I think I got the Redwings or at least I wished I did as they are my home team. LOL

I would like to pick #17 if I may. Thank you!

You also picked #17 last year and had the Pittburgh Penguins Away then

Oh... well... yes... hmmm... I know why I thought that was what I had. Yes I do. Let me think a minute. Well 17 is my birthday so that is it for sure. And the Penguins really seriously me and the Penguins? I let that one completely out of my min--must be because they beat the Wings in '09. Ok now I feel better for forgetting that part. :laughing: :laughing:

Go #17 team who ever you may be!!!