Headed to Canada from Wisconsin

KBfamily

I am so excited to visit my brother in Eagle River, WI, this summer. We are going to take a road to trip from Eagle River, WI, to Sault Ste. Marie at the end of June. What are the not to be missed caches? I am hoping some local cachers could please point us in the right direction. We don't have time for hiking or long trail caches. A busy TB Hotel would be great. Any containers that are unusual and surprising to find would be awesome. I would love to visit caches that are placed in an area that any visitor must experience. I believe we will be taking I75...are there caches along the way that we should stop and visit?

Thanks so much!!

Sault Ste Marie has some great caches, my last trip to my home town was 3 years ago, one planned for July,

I recommend the caches on Whitefish Island

centred on this cache

You will be able to walk around the Soo canal historic sight, perhaps see the lock in action, check out some Waymark sights too http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WM4DRN_First_Sault_Ste_Marie_Canal

The weather will be nice but not to hot

Soo Michigan has some nice caches too

But have a good trip

Edited by stagunner