Automaticly having a cache become unavaible.

Renegade Knight

Just another Idea as I grapple with a Virtual that will have to run the approval gauntlet in the near future.

The problem though is that this cache for reasons of it's location will need to be unavailable for about 1/3 of the year. There are other caches that are the same due to their location.

If we could set the dates in advance it's going to be unavilable that would be nice. The dates are fixed and will be stated in the cache. But if I happen to be in Aruba that week placing my quota of vaction caches I might miss the date by a week or two.

Wherever you go there you are.

There is a family in my area that produces a landmark 'ice tree' every winter. It is quite a beautiful thing. They spray water on a tree with various water based dyes to create a spectacular 60 fot tall ice sculpture that varies as the weather changes. They even light it at night.

I think this would make a very cool virtual, but it is obviously seasonal.

Being in a private residence, the liklihood that they would allow a physical cache and all the resultant traffic is remote. (I have not asked)

(of course they DO get a lot of trafic because it is well known locally and usually ends up in the newspaper.)

GDAE, Dave