Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gnbrotz

Finding user profiles

I would like to be able to get a profile just by entering the user's name instead of tracking down a hide, find, or post by them to access it.

Is this a reasonable request?

7996_300.jpg

Greg

N 39°54.705'

W 77°33.137'

I just got an e-mail from a guy who hunted one of my inactive caches but he hasn't posted here so I coan find his Profile so I can get an idea of who he is and/or his skill level.

James

"Big Dog"

-Clan Ferguson

To do it right now, you can use the old trick for seeing someone's "found" logs, then click any cache on the list and go find that person's log entry. From there, you can get to their profile.

quote:
Originally posted by Warm Fuzzies - Fuzzy:

To do it right now, you can use the old trick for seeing someone's "found" logs, then click any cache on the list and go find that person's log entry. From there, you can get to their profile.

That's exactly why I'm asking for a more direct method. Thanks for helping make my point. icon_wink.gif

7996_300.jpg

Greg

N 39° 54.705'

W 77° 33.137'

quote:
Originally posted by Warm Fuzzies - Fuzzy:

That's exactly why I'm asking for a more direct method. Thanks for helping make my point. icon_wink.gif

7996_300.jpg

Greg

N 39° 54.705'

W 77° 33.137'