Dylan coin in the works

ECplus3

Wasn't sure if it was going to be noon like it says here or 1 pm like it was on the website but in on the sale. LOL I didn't realize that paypal takes such a big chunk for currency conversion.

Canada time was off by about 20 seconds. Had me wondering. In this day of GPSrs, Computers, Interwebs, I figured everything would be within one or two seconds. He probably had a big Dr. Frankenstein's-lab-type switch he had to shift and it was a few cobwebs and corrosion holding things up. :laughing:

Darn! I'm going to miss the sale. :( I'll be on the road when it starts; maybe I'll get lucky and there will still be one when I get back this afternoon. If not, I hope I can find someone who is willing to trade for one? :P

I'm picking up a couple black ones, PM me and we'll work it out if they are all gone and you miss out.

I'm so darn excited!!! I'm all a-twitch right now!

I checked when I got back, and they still had stock, so I got to order some! Thanks for the offer though! :D

Received noticement my order(s) are shipped. B) Now begins the waiting for transfer from GWN Post to Merkin Post and delivery. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it took me longer than expected to get the coins shipped. After printing the first label my printer died. New one is up and working fine and printed out a bunch of labels last night. Last few orders will go out tomorrow.

Mine came in today :D

They are everything and more than I expected them to be...

We are very big Dylan fans ... Thanks for all the effort producing these coins. ..

The "Buckets of Rain" lyrics say...

-Little red wagon

-Little red bike,

- I aint' no Monkey ... but I know what I like ... B)

Mine came in today :D

They are everything and more than I expected them to be...

We are very big Dylan fans ... Thanks for all the effort producing these coins. ..

The "Buckets of Rain" lyrics say...

-Little red wagon

-Little red bike,

- I aint' no Monkey ... but I know what I like ... B)

Nice to know that they are starting to hit the US. Can't wait to see mine!!

Bob Dylan is back!

It has been three years since I first minted these coins and I have constantly been asked if there are any left. Well, now there are!

The original Black Nickel RE edition was reminted along with 5 new editions. These will also be available in two sets at modest discounts.

PHD12504_back_thumb.jpg Black Nickel/red - "Blood On The Tracks"

PHD12501_back_thumb.jpg Black Nickel/white - "Bringing It All Back Home"

PHD12505_back_thumb.jpg Black Nickel/blue - "John Wesley Harding"

PHD12506_back_thumb.jpg Antique Bronze - "Nashville Skyline"

PHD12507_back_thumb.jpg Antique Copper - "The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan"

PHD12508_back_thumb.jpg Satin Silver - "The Times They Are a-Changin'"

PHD125S2_back_thumb.jpg Red/White/Blue set - "The Essential Bob Dylan"

PHD125S3_back_thumb.jpg Full set - "Bob Dylan: The Collection"

So, the six-coin set that is for sale includes the original BN one from the first minting, yes?

Yes, that is correct. Both the three-coin set and the six-coin set contain the RE "Bringing It All Back Home" edition that originally came out in 2012.