Close Topic option??

Mopar

Just noticed this at the bottom of the page while posting the last topic.

11493_1000.gif

Something new? Something I just never noticed before? Something that's there but doesn't work?

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

[This message was edited by Mopar on February 10, 2003 at 02:39 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

Just noticed this at the bottom of the page while posting the last topic.

Topic starters can close their own topics, so that option sould only apply when creating a new post or replying to a post you already own.

-Elias

quote:
Originally posted by Elias:

Topic starters can close their own topics, so that option sould only apply when creating a new post or replying to a post you already own.

-Elias

Never noticed before, thanks.

Hmmm, as I type this, I notice the option is NOT there now, even though it is my topic.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by el10t:

The option is probably removed if someone has replied to your topic.

Rich

_mobilis in mobili_

Nope. I just noticed that it is still there if I edit the original post. So I guess I can lock my own topic, but only within the however many minutes I have to edit the 1st post?

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

So I guess I can lock my own topic, but only within the however many minutes I have to edit the 1st post?

I don't think it should work that way, but I can't confirm either way. You _should_ be able to close your own topic at any time.

I may have to check with Infopop on this feature.

-Elias