Puzzle Hounds

Somebody posted this to the St. Louis area mailing list a few days ago, and before the list blew up over the MOGA drama, I believe the general consensus was that if the FBI couldn't crack it, nobody here would be able to.

Now, it might be a different story if it decrypted into coordinates...

What, no one is saying it is *cough* bad form to ask publicly for help to solve a puzzle?

If you check the link it has nothing to do with Geocaching. Its a coded letter the FBI found on the bdy of a murder victim. They are asking for the public's help in decoding the message.

What, no one is saying it is *cough* bad form to ask publicly for help to solve a puzzle?

If you check the link it has nothing to do with Geocaching. Its a coded letter the FBI found on the bdy of a murder victim. They are asking for the public's help in decoding the message.

*sigh* humor fail (my fail). sorry, I should have added the winking smiley.

*sigh* humor fail (my fail). sorry, I should have added the winking smiley.

I thought it was funny. Cuz I was thinking the same thing. :laughing: