new suncatcher flag coin

grodan & fiabus

I have been working on a new coin for a fellow cacher/coiner in Sweden. They have an event june 6 this year as they did last year too. That is our nationalday so they figured it would be nice with a coin for the event.

It is shaped as the Swedish flag with the blue parts in suncatcherstyle, metal is shiny gold. If there would be any interest in such a coin "over there" I do have some for the "abroad market". My friend will sell most of them to Sweden only but I have 25 for the abroad sale.

The coin is trackable,with own icon and my GF prefix. It will be made in shiny gold and transcluent #8. Size: L42mm and H26mm. We will make 100 of them and I have 25 to offer rest is sold in Sweden only.

Price is $10 plus shipping/fees depending on weight and I will not know until I get them but my guess is $5 for that.

They will go to production soon but I haven´t got a date yet.

Please let me know what you think of it. If you would want one please send me an email or post here. PMs never seem to work.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

I don´t have a nice photo yet only artwork that I can not figure out how to post here.

To get a photo into the forums you first need to upload it to somewhere on the web that is publicly accessible. Easiest way is to upload the photo onto one of your travelers. I use a geocoin of mine that went missing in the first cache I put it in.

I upload the photo to the travelers page in one of the logs. Once it has uploaded, click on the photo so that it is displayed (it should be the only thing on screen - no surrounding text, etc). Then grab the page and file name from the address box at the top of your browser (you want the entire address starting with http...). In your forum post click on the little photo icon (beside the link icon) and it opens a box for the image address - paste in what you copied from the address box and click the Insert button, and your done!

It sounds long winded, but when you do it, it isn't. :)

By the way keewee, have you got my email about the kangaroos and the eastercoins?

Yes, I did thanks. Have sent you payment. Thanks. :)

Nice, but in my opinion you should change the size of the blue squares so they match the swedish flag.

If the cross is 5mm, the height of all 4 squares should be 10mm and the lenght of the two left ones should be 12,5mm (22,8mm on the right squares is correct)

Nice, but in my opinion you should change the size of the blue squares so they match the swedish flag.

If the cross is 5mm, the height of all 4 squares should be 10mm and the lenght of the two left ones should be 12,5mm (22,8mm on the right squares is correct)

I wanted it to match the flag and mentioned that when I gave details about it, after that I have assumed that the fields were matching. But it is mm about so I think it will be ok with these measures also. It is already on the go so it will have to be ok.

Thank you for telling, I would never have noticed.

grodan Karin

I have got the coins and are really happy with them.

225682_10150180046543661_791028660_6898434_2693591_n.jpg

We had 100 made and I have 25 of them to sell to other countries than Sweden.

Price is $15 including shipping and handling. Payment through paypal.

Please send me an email through the profile if you are interested. PMs doesn´t work for me.

Thanks.

grodan Karin