Can't get to Members Only Caches

skydiver

A friend, and fellow cacher, just called me saying that he couldn't get to any members only caches. I checked and I can't get to them either. Just getting the page that tells us how to become premium members, but we're both premium members already, so .....

skydiver-sig.gif

---------------------------------------

"We never seek things for themselves -- what we seek is the very seeking of things."

Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

Whew! That just happened to me too! I was afraid that there was a mix-up with my PayPal renewal or something but Jeremy messaged me that it was ok. This was a few months ago. I hope it is a short lived glitch.

Steve Bukosky N9BGH

Waukesha Wisconsin

Completely log out and log back in if this happens again (using the logout link). There is a known issue when the site has high traffic that the cache page tends to get logged out before the rest of the site. As we move more pages over to the new backend this should clear up. Sorry for the issues. Definitely having some growing pains icon_frown.gif

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy:

Completely log out and log back in if this happens again (using the logout link).

Yup, that worked. Thanks Jeremy, and keep up the good work.

skydiver-sig.gif

"We never seek things for themselves -- what we seek is the very seeking of things."

Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

I was able to get back in and see the members only and do my editing by relogging in. Good to know that it is a know issue. I can appreciate all the problems that show up with such a growth in usage and the complexity of trying to provide more features. Your work is appreciated!

Steve Bukosky N9BGH

Waukesha Wisconsin