WTB Garmin 60 or better

I just started Geocaching and have been using my android phone for caching. It works well enough and havent had trouble finding caches but I figure I want something a little more rugged for harder areas since my phone is pretty pricey. I am looking for a good beginners GPS and from what I've read the Garmin 60 or 60CS is a good GPS without breaking the bank. I'm trying to keep my costs low so I'd like to see what people have. Thanks for reading.

Actually, I'd say the 60 CSx (The x stands for eXpandaple memory. If you plan to load maps, you need that. C = Color and S = Sensors (compass and altimeter) is not a very newbie friendly geocaching gps. You have to learn GSAK, which imho is not the easiest piece of software to learn to be really good with it. For less money (60CSx are going about $200ish) you can get an Explorist GC, which was made specifically for geocaching (hence the GC). It was built from the ground up to be the best GPRs for a noobie cacher. They are still in the first generation, and working out some bugs, I think, but the couple of local cachers that use them here love them. Brand new, you should be able to easily find one in a store, $150 at the most.

Later!