Funny or offensive to Geocachers

and at the end he will get shot or injured some other way... anymore tips?

You could run'em off with a shotgun. That could be funny if done right.

If it's the same costume and scene, just a re-dub is all you'd have to do. Except there's the thing about specifically identifying a guy in an undefined animal suit as "Geocachers". That's odd.

Thanks for all the feedback, I promise we will re-film this creature with less cussing(if you consider it that), more family friendly geocaching and less confusing, No annoying soundtrack and at the end he will get shot or injured some other way... anymore tips?

Thanks for admitting its your video! You just earned some cool points in my book.

Thanks for all the feedback, I promise we will re-film this creature with less cussing(if you consider it that), more family friendly geocaching and less confusing, No annoying soundtrack and at the end he will get shot or injured some other way... anymore tips?

Thanks for admitting its your video! You just earned some cool points in my book.

Well, we eventually got the guy from Montreal to admit that Geocheating.com, where he posted puzzle solutions and spoiler photos of Geocache locations was his. And don't worry, he gave up on the idea, and it's just general Geocaching info there now.

Yep, Frank has cool points in my book now too. I'd like to see the giant Bunny/Jackolope be injured in multiple ways! Why, I'm not so sure. :huh:

EDIT: By the way, I mean in a zany slapstick comedy sort of way.

Edited by Mr.Yuck

Huh? Is it also a coincidence that I don't get either this post or the original video?

The only way you can "get" the original video is if:

1) you've ever seen an enhanced/enlarged version the infamous "Patterson footage" which allegedly shows a female Bigfoot

2) happen to notice that the person in the rabbit suit mimics the movement of the "creature" in said footage.

IOW, the film appears to be a rather lame attempt at parodying the Patterson footage and/or poking fun at geocachers as odd creatures who slink around in wooded areas. It would be more understandable - and a lot funnier, IMO - if they hadn't made the peculiar decision to also dress the "geocacher" up in a rabbit suit. My guess is that they happened to have the rabbit suit around for something Easter-related, or maybe for a costume party, and decided to try to make a funny video while they had it around.

I find the video highly offensive, and demand that it is withdrawn immediately. Or else.

I haven't actually watched it, but I've read the comments and I'm pretty certain that it's offensive.

:angry:

;)

I watched it, but I didn't hear any "cussing" - so I'm wondering if I've been watching a different video to everybody else? :laughing:

I find the video highly offensive, and demand that it is withdrawn immediately. Or else.

I haven't actually watched it, but I've read the comments and I'm pretty certain that it's offensive.

;)

I watched it, but I didn't hear any "cussing" - so I'm wondering if I've been watching a different video to everybody else? :laughing:

I'm pretty sure it's just H-E double hockey sticks, if you know what I mean.

;)

I'm pretty sure it's just H-E double hockey sticks, if you know what I mean.

I wondered if that were it - but as it's mentioned in the Bible, of all places, several hundred times, I discounted it as a swear word. :)