What does this mean?

Tina-teaspoon

i am slowly getting to grips with all of the lingo used on here and managed to work out a few things like TB - travel bug FTF - first to find but what do the rest mean can people post on here all the lingo used in logs please and tell me what they mean so i can understand them better.

the main one i come across is TFTC ?

TFTC = a lame attempt at communicating thanks via the english language. Of couse some just mimic others without actually understanding how much real words in a log are appreciated.

Assuming the person wasn't just adding the thanks at the end of their wordy log.

I agree with StarBrand. To me, getting only TFTC or TFTH on log posting is an insult. Is it too difficult to spend an extra minute or two to write about your experience in finding the cache?

I always sing my logs with TFTC but thats after writing a bit about my experience. For me TFTC is the appropriate way to end a log. Just like writing a letter or formal email you type in Sincerely Yours or Thanks and then your name.

I do this too. I usually try to write at least a couple of sentences in my logs. Some of my logs are longer than others. It depends on the cache. I almost always write TFTC at the end though.

I always sing my logs with TFTC but thats after writing a bit about my experience. For me TFTC is the appropriate way to end a log. Just like writing a letter or formal email you type in Sincerely Yours or Thanks and then your name.

I do this too. I usually try to write at least a couple of sentences in my logs. Some of my logs are longer than others. It depends on the cache. I almost always write TFTC at the end though.

Me three.

:D

Me three.

:D

+4 TFTP