Lost my .lua file

harrogate hunters

I wouldn't hold your breath Robin. A short while ago I tried to edit the lua file I'd uploaded to Wherigo and had to give up trying to get into it. I ended up modifying the original file on my computer and reuploading that with a different name. As you've lost your original file it could be an "ugh" situation - however, I am a novice in this and there are lots of guys with much more knowledge than I have, so hope you find one and wish you good luck. Fred (Ah yes!)

Due to a computer crash, I have lost my original .lua file...

Is there anyway I can get a copy from www.Wherigo.com ?

Help please

Robin

Yup, Enable the cartridge to be downloadable from the Wherigo site. Download it. You may have to rename it to a .ZIP file. Then go back and stop the cartridge from being downloaded from the Wherigo site. If you need more help let me know. I'll even talk voice.

I could always Skype you too. Very easy to get your source back.

Yipee ! However I tried and failed...

Can you send me a list of instructions !

Right I have ticked the box to allow to download and i have downloaded .gwz file, but cant seem to rename to .zip !!!

Can you try ?

Yup. Got it - just email me your email address and we're good to go. I'll send you all of your source, graphics, and even a audio file. If you don't want others having access to the source (especially players in your area) go ahead and shut that option down now.

Edited by kvhollis