2006 Scorpio Geocoin auction

cimawr

I'm doing some clearing out & will be selling off some of my duplicate geocoins.. all are brand new, unactivated, and trackable on geocaching.com.

First one I've put up is the 2006 Scorpio - the "Buy it Now" is higher than most others will mostly likely be since I've been told this one is particularly desirable/hard to find.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190519180035&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

why is shipping $6.90 ???

Don't know! It shouldn't be that high for a geocoin... I'll check the listing settings.

Ah, found part of the problem - last time I sold something (a couple of years ago), I'd added a $2.00 handling fee because the item was fragile... EBay "helpfully" automatically tacked it on again. I've removed that! EBay is doing the shipping calculations, btw, after being told that the item would be a thick envelope sent USPS.

Editing to add: Found the other part of the problem - Ebay's "calculating" is obviously off kilter. Changed it to flat rate of $3.00 which ought to cover shipping a geocoin!

Edited by cimawr

thanx for taking care of the problem. Ooops, now it's reading 4.90

Arrrrrrgh! So it is. Thanks... <goes off to change it AGAIN>

Fixed it again - Ebay had somehow reverted to "calculated shipping" instead of "flat rate" - and added a note to the listing in case the glitch re-occurs.

Edited by cimawr