I know this sounds pathetic, but I need a GEO-BUDDY...

My kids get tired after 30 minutes and I want to go out with someone for the 3/3 or harder, you know the IN THE WOODS/BUSHWACKING for hours type caches. I've found 37 solo and I want to pair up with an experienced, adventurous cacher. I'm not looking for someone that wants to find park and grabs from sun-up to sun down. I want someone that is hard core that is willing to show me the ropes.

I live in the CR 210 area of extreme northwest SJC. I'm willing to travel, within reason thoughout the Duval, Clay, SJC area primarily on Sundays or Saturday mornings.

Shoot me an email at jasoncleghorn@gmail.com if you are interested. I'm willing to chip in for gas/food etc. I'm not a mooch. I know how to use my GPS so I don't need help with that. I'm not a noob, LOL.

Maybe you are like me and wanting to do this with someone else...

Actually having a Geo-buddy is a great idea when you do the more strenuous and higher rated terrains because you never know when something could happen. I always try to have someone with me if possible just in case something does so I won't be stranded or worse. So IMO it's not pathetic at all. :)

After 13 years as an infantry soldier in the US Army, 2 disabled feet, two disabled knees (one with a total knee replcenemt after the fourth surgery), one disabled shoulder with two sugeries soon to have surgery on the other arm and wrist (and so on)I stick with the 1 to 2 star caches with no choice but only want to comment that your request does not sound pathetic at all. Geocaching. even in the amature stage like your kids enjoy, like I am now only capable of is also always more interesting, safe and fun with a buddy. I love going out with the grndchildren and can have a great day with it but totally understand your need for more. I definately respect the dedication. Good luck in your search.

After 13 years as an infantry soldier in the US Army, 2 disabled feet, two disabled knees (one with a total knee replcenemt after the fourth surgery), one disabled shoulder with two sugeries soon to have surgery on the other arm and wrist (and so on)I stick with the 1 to 2 star caches with no choice but only want to comment that your request does not sound pathetic at all. Geocaching. even in the amature stage like your kids enjoy, like I am now only capable of is also always more interesting, safe and fun with a buddy. I love going out with the grndchildren and can have a great day with it but totally understand your need for more. I definately respect the dedication. Good luck in your search.

OK, if you are in central Mississippi, shoot me an email in here a head of time.. I been doing ONLY solo cause all seem to be paired up around here.

My kids get tired after 30 minutes and I want to go out with someone for the 3/3 or harder, you know the IN THE WOODS/BUSHWACKING for hours type caches. I've found 37 solo and I want to pair up with an experienced, adventurous cacher. I'm not looking for someone that wants to find park and grabs from sun-up to sun down. I want someone that is hard core that is willing to show me the ropes.

I live in the CR 210 area of extreme northwest SJC. I'm willing to travel, within reason thoughout the Duval, Clay, SJC area primarily on Sundays or Saturday mornings.

Shoot me an email at jasoncleghorn@gmail.com if you are interested. I'm willing to chip in for gas/food etc. I'm not a mooch. I know how to use my GPS so I don't need help with that. I'm not a noob, LOL.

Maybe you are like me and wanting to do this with someone else...

Have you found a geobuddy? I live in the same area around you but I know I am not experienced enough nor do I think I am dedicated enought for a 4 star cache....I often go alone because my friends think my hobby is CRAZY. I only have one that goes with me from time to time and we just got new GPS's so I am totally a beginner.. Anyway I digress... There is a geocaching meeting this Saturday at the Argyle library.... I really hope to make it.... There may be some experienced cachers for you to meet around there.... B)