Stormcloud Geocoin Now On Sale

plumbrokeacres

Hi Everyone,

The Stormcloud "Caching up a Storm" Geocoin is shipping from the Mint early next week.

Stormcloud is a local geocacher here in Prince George British Columbia Canada. I helped him design this coin back in 2007 when I did my personal coin. Finances didn't permit a minting at that time so it went on the back burner til last spring when we went ahead with samples and finally this spring when we were finally able to bring it to Mint.

We are happy to open sales of the coins Till May 10 we will be including a matching pin with each Stormcloud coin minted. and will be offering Free shipping in Canada & US for orders over $50

Some Stats:

The coins are 2" there will be 150 coins in this minting and we reserve the right to remint if demand warrants it

we are minting the following:

50 Satin Gold w/red $12

40 Black Nickel w/blue $12

40 Antique Copper w/Green $12

20 Satin Gold Glow AE edition $15

All coins feature Gtitter colors in the Eyes and Storm lettering as well as Yellow Glow in the dark in the eyes as well as Lightning bolt

the AE Glow edition features a Glow in the dark body as well as eyes and Lightning bolt

257992_10150193027681205_526166204_7480326_4612264_o.jpg

Coins can be purchased here:

Satin Gold - Red

Black Nickel - Blue

Antique Gold - Green

Satin Gold AE

I will announce the winner of the Cointest as soon as the coins arrive

Well it is May 10, 2012 and The Stormcloud Coins and pins are here and in stock Congrats to JoenSue you have won the Cointest!

stormcloud.pngstom-set.png

Here is a link to the coins:

Stormcloud Green Glitter $12US

Stormcloud Red Glitter $12US

Stormcloud Blue Glitter $12US

Stormcloud Red Glitter Glow in the dark AE $15US

Remember Free Shipping in Canada & US for orders over $50

Free Pin with order ends tonight

Whooo Hoooo!!! Sue, where is that bottle of "White Lightning"...? THat will go perfect to celebrate a "StormCloud" geocoin :D

Plumbrokeacres, thank you for the cointest and your generosity..... this one goes up on our mantel with our special coins.... to be discovered by our "thunderous" caching geofriends!!!!

Who says the spirit of "true geocoiners" is dwindling!!!! :anitongue:

Whooo Hoooo!!! Sue, where is that bottle of "White Lightning"...? THat will go perfect to celebrate a "StormCloud" geocoin :D

Plumbrokeacres, thank you for the cointest and your generosity..... this one goes up on our mantel with our special coins.... to be discovered by our "thunderous" caching geofriends!!!!

Who says the spirit of "true geocoiners" is dwindling!!!! :anitongue:

Congrats....how many coins are in your collection now you two? :)

Great coin!!

I admit... I am not good at voodoo... hahahahahahaha :laughing: Well.. I didn't go that bad... I had the 11th of May... and right now.. it is 11th of May here in Greece! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

congrats to the winner!!! Welldone JoenSue!!! excelent job my friend! :D you won an excellent geocoin!!! :D

Thank you plumbrokeacres for the cointest!! it was fun!!! :D

First batch of orders are on the way,

Get yours here:

stormglow.jpgstormglow_ft.jpg

Glow in the Dark Artist edition the photo does not do the coin justice in the dark it is really bright

Here is a link to the coins:

Stormcloud Green Glitter $12US

Stormcloud Red Glitter $12US

Stormcloud Blue Glitter $12US

Stormcloud Red Glitter Glow in the dark AE $15US

Stormcloud Geocoin set $48US

Remember Free Shipping in Canada & US for orders over $50