Stormcloud Geocoin Now On Sale

plumbrokeacres

I love it! Very cute! How much do you think you would be selling it for? Are you taking pre-orders?

We are getting ready to send it off to the Mint and get some Samples within the next two weeks. We are looking at presales and will offer a discount we are still working on pricing but are hoping to keep the price around the $10-12 mark.

I love it! Very cute! How much do you think you would be selling it for? Are you taking pre-orders?

We are getting ready to send it off to the Mint and get some Samples within the next two weeks. We are looking at presales and will offer a discount we are still working on pricing but are hoping to keep the price around the $10-12 mark.

I like it! Please let us know when you have the preorder list. I want to get one!

Stormcloud coin samples have arrived iPhone%20057.JPGSome Coin Specs"

51mm x 51mm (2"x2")

3.0mm thick

Feature Glow in the dark Eyes and lightning bolt

Trackable on GC.com

Custom Icon

We will be deciding on colors, Finishes and pricing in the next week

Samples include:

Black Nickel with Solid white and Translucent Blue lettering and eyes Glow lighting bolt and eyes

Black Nickel with Solid white and Blue Glitter lettering and eyes Glow lighting bolt and eyes

Antique Copper with Solid white and Translucent Green lettering and eyes Glow lighting bolt and eyes

Antique Copper Solid white and Green Glitter lettering and eyes Glow lighting bolt and eyes

Satin Gold with Solid white and Translucent Red lettering and eyes Glow lighting bolt and eyes

Satin Gold Solid white and Red Glitter lettering and eyes Glow lighting bolt and eyes

Edited by plumbrokeacres

I have been working on this coin since 2007, We had samples made last summer,

and now I am happy to announce that they are now in production! :lol:

Some Stats on the new Stormcloud "Caching up a storm" geocoin:

Plating: Satin Gold, Antique Copper & Black Nickel

Paint: Soft enamel - Name & inner eye Glitter outer eye & Lightning Bolt Glow in the dark

Size: 51mm (2")

Thickness: 3.0mm

Front: 2D

Back: 2D

Trackable: Yes on Geocaching.com

Engraving: Color Filled Laser

Custom Icon: tba

Cost: $12

Year Minted: 2012

SC_SG_Glit.png

2PBA-00001K01-1-3.png