Jedi Mickey Mystery Geocoin

Mauison

Today I received some letters after a long time! the funny isthat I was not expecitng any because of the 48hour strike here in Greece...

Hmm... I even received the telephone bill..! huh!

Guess what!!! In one of the letters there was a tiny beautiful mystery coin....!!! :D Oh yes!!! I received a Jedi Mickey!!!!:D It is so cute!!!! I love it!!!! thank you so much my mystery friend!!! :)

Trust me... I need the force with me and my family these last weeks....

BTW.... what arethe writings on hte back side? the white ones.....

what is writen there? hmm... I will search about it! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

I had ordered and recieved a few coins, so I wasn't expecting anything else.

I was very surprised and greatly honored to recieve one of these Mystery Mickeys.

The pics don't do them justice as they are REALLY COOL!!!

OOOHHH, shiny AND sparkly!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MYSTERY COINER!!!

All the world needs people like you!!!

This afternoon my puppy Luna warned me of the mail lady walking up the path, so I went outside, exchanged pleasantries and walked off with my mail. Bills, Bills, Math Trade, Junk Mail, Pennysaver, and......

0286e85b.jpg

72ed21e6.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH Mystery Giver! You are truly generous and I am so thankful that you blessed me with this coin! It is adorable (and a lot shinier than i thought it would be)! Thank you, I've already made a special mini stand placed it in my collection right at the front!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This afternoon my puppy Luna warned me of the mail lady walking up the path, so I went outside, exchanged pleasantries and walked off with my mail. Bills, Bills, Math Trade, Junk Mail, Pennysaver, and......

THANK YOU SO MUCH Mystery Giver! You are truly generous and I am so thankful that you blessed me with this coin! It is adorable (and a lot shinier than i thought it would be)! Thank you, I've already made a special mini stand placed it in my collection right at the front!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome. Congrats on the sweet coin. I've tried using the force to get one, but the force isn't strong in my family. I will keep trying.

A some time ago I had recited "When You Wish upon a Star" well a mystery coiner must have been watching cause today I received this mystery coin :)

f4fc02a9-daa6-43ab-bbdf-ba24afbb824b.jpg

32669ea4-19c6-43a8-895e-b90508cfe2f7.jpg

First thank you to the mystery giver, this little fella will find a spot right next to the big fella's for it is very much appreciated.

To all who seek, keep wishing upon those stars you just never know and mostly, be kind to each other I think Jedi Mickey would want it that way B)

A some time ago I had recited "When You Wish upon a Star" well a mystery coiner must have been watching cause today I received this mystery coin :)

First thank you to the mystery giver, this little fella will find a spot right next to the big fella's for it is very much appreciated.

To all who seek, keep wishing upon those stars you just never know and mostly, be kind to each other I think Jedi Mickey would want it that way B)

Very well said!!!

re: Avroair's post above (#229):

Can a pastor L[H]AO???

I just did! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you have an a** then, sure you can laugh it off!

Forgot to mention I found one of these coins in the travel bug bin at one of my events! How did it get in there? :ph34r: Awesome coin!

I just finished watching all the Star Wars adventures in one sitting. I see light sabers in my sleep. When my dog yawns I think of Chewie. Next, I will start on the adventures of Harry Potter this weekend before I see the last one.

Who would win in a battle, Luke with his light saber, Jedi mind tricks, and the Force or Harry with his wand and magic. Just wondering...

Edited by boiler-todd

I just finished watching all the Star Wars adventures in one sitting. I see light sabers in my sleep. When my dog yawns I think of Chewie. Next, I will start on the adventures of Harry Potter this weekend before I see the last one.

Who would win in a battle, Luke with his light saber, Jedi mind tricks, and the Force or Harry with his wand and magic. Just wondering...

Luke would KICK Harrys butt. I'm just sayin...

Edited by LewisClan77

Luke would KICK Harrys butt. I'm just sayin...

HUH!??? Voldemort would have done some serious damage to anyone who got in his way!!! Avada Kedavra is a bit faster at killing than the force. And who would have known that Voldemort was Harry's real father!! :o

:laughing:

Right... back to the topic at hand...

Luke ftw... I love watching the movies in a row!