Jedi Mickey Mystery Geocoin

Mauison

My son says it's a cool coin and I agree. I never would have thought to combine 2 of Wolf's Song's favorite things (Mickey and Light Saber's) into a coin. If Buzz Lightyear was on there somewhere I'd have to sell my wedding ring to buy the one on e-bay for him even though he is only 3. LOL Thankfully no Buzz so I'm off the hook since this one is already way outside my budget of well, right now I don't have a geocoin budget so I knew that even before I peeked. Thank you to all the Mystery Coiners for sharing your mystery coins even if we only get to see them via pictures.

This awesome coin arrived at my "home planet" and there was an extra coin along with a message asking to put it up on ebay for Japan/New Zealand disaster relief. Not wanting to mess with the force, I did what I was told. :D

Jedi Mickey Mystery Geocoin - Auction for Japan/New Zealand Disaster Relief

Less than two days left!

Love to bid but way out of my price range right now so I'll bump up the thread again

This awesome coin arrived at my "home planet" and there was an extra coin along with a message asking to put it up on ebay for Japan/New Zealand disaster relief. Not wanting to mess with the force, I did what I was told. :D

Jedi Mickey Mystery Geocoin - Auction for Japan/New Zealand Disaster Relief

Less than two days left!

Just one hour left! Thanks to everyone for their generous bids!

We just started yesterday geocaching and the coin idea sounds great. Much easier than getting a bunch of "trinket" type stuff together and they are collectable. We actually used chuck E cheese coins for a few caches already. LOVE the Jedi coin!

welcome to the geocoin forum, and geocaching!

ILYK

A small envelope appeared in the mail today containing the Jedi Mickey Mystery coin. We could not believe it. We are really very humbled by this wonderful gift. A big "Thank You" to the most generous mystery giver for sending this beautiful coin. We will always remember this day easily. May the 4th be with you :) ...just WOW!!

Edited by JoenSue

A small envelope appeared in the mail today containing the Jedi Mickey Mystery coin. We could not believe it. We are really very humbled by this wonderful gift. A big "Thank You" to the most generous mystery giver for sending this beautiful coin. We will always remember this day easily. May the 4th be with you :) ...just WOW!!

congrats on a great coin

Wow! What a good surprise! A mystery coin waiting for me in my mail box today after my work! And not any coin... Jedi Mickey Mystery Geocoin.

Thanks mystery giver!!! You make my day! The force be with you!

I echo that sentiment. I've never received a mystery coin in the mail until today. I saw the envelope and although I recognized the fact that it was addressed TO me and FROM me, it was a regular little envelope so my excitement was a bit diminished. Then I felt the contents. A shape! I tore it open and WOW! It's GORGEOUS!! And I was humbled.

On a more personal note, this has been a very trying year with family death, feline death, finding a dead body and then 3 days ago someone very close to me experienced near death. Good news came today for the latter and then I came home to find someone had so generously shared Jedi Mickey with me - I'm so touched by the gesture! You have no idea how well-timed this surprise was for me.

Huge THANKS to the coiner who thought enough to send me one of these beauties.

Now, can someone please explain the postage?

Janet

I came home from a particularly long day to find a small envelope from me, to me! Inside was this li'l beauty!! It is so beautiful in person, thank you SO much to the sender!

I can't get over how nice the design is in person. :) It looks great in the pictures, but it's one of those coins that really shines when in hand.

Thank you so much mystery sender! I don't know how you mystery senders do it, but I truly appreciate it. :)

68f87049-0c07-4bb1-856c-5d24cb3cb7b8.jpg

Woohoooooooooo!!! I came home to an envelope addressed to myself from myself....and feeling the weight of it I was pretty SURE I had received a mystery pathtag and so I was doing the its my birthday celebration song with cheer on the walk up to the house...got in the house, put down my stuff and opened it being so excited to see what pathtag it was...and when I did...well I started crying lol...Jonah sees me and says what's wrong mom? why are you sad? I say I'm not sad...I'm happy!!! These are happy tears....look what I just got!!! lol whoooooooopie!!!! They think its funny to see me go crazy over mystery coins or special coins in the mail :)

Thank you Jedi Mickey!!! You made my day!!! or as Jonah says...you probably made my whole month!!! THANK YOU :):) and may the force continue on....YOU ROCK!!!!!

I went to the mailbox and grabbed out the envelopes fully expecting more big bills. What I found very much surprised me. I had a check I had no clue I was getting. Two rebate checks and a small envelope without any postmark to me from me. WOWSERS!! What could that be? A smile broke out from ear to ear. (That's something that hasn't been seen in awhile I can tell you.) I had it open before I got back to the front door. It was a Jedi Mickey!!! I do believe that mystery coiners have a sixth sense when someone needs a big pick me up. THANK YOU Jedi Mickey!!! :wub: :wub: Now the Force should be on my side!! :D

Went to the mail box and what to my surprise was I got an envelope to me/from me. I know I have been tired the last couple of weeks, but I didn't think I would do that. And of course I didn't. I got a very wonderful Jedi Mickey! It is wonderful experience to get such a nice gift. Thank you!

It didn't take long to for Mickey to have to use his light sabers.

29cd6af6-5a52-455c-84eb-16caacb48362.jpg

He then me up with a couple of old friends.

d479bd89-d2dd-40c5-9485-96543701062b.jpg

What a great coin Thank YOU!!!

0caf7b54-3e1f-4d98-b206-c6adda55ffe7.jpg

Wondering if this should actually be merged with the copyright thread. :unsure:

Disney would be all over this.

Not sure they could do anything, unless they can prove who made them...I supose they could demand that all pictures of the coin be removed, but Free Speech rules would probably stop them from doing that, since we are only discussing the Coins here in a news context.