Oregon 450t location marker

We purchased an Oregon 450t to gain the options of Wherigo caches and to download cache pages. We are still using as well our GPSmap 60CSx. Is there any way to get the location marker/pointer on the Oregon to point to the direction of travel like it does on the 60CSx? Currently the location marker/pointer on the map always points north no matter which direction you walk while geocaching.

Also....Is there any way to increase the icon size of the caches shown on the map?

Setup > Map > Orientation > Track up. You can always temporarily change it to "north up" by tapping on the little compass on the corner of the screen in the map view.

The only way to get larger icons is to install a custom icon set. Google for custom icons.

Thanks thats a neat trick with tapping to get North up! I've always used a North Up profile. This is much easier! Speaking of tricks, is there any simular tricks to turn the magenitc compass on AND off?

None that I know of. The only related trick I know is that pushing and holding onto the compass rose in the compass screen takes you to the compass calibration page.