Logging

I use a GSAK macro for logging. Some how during my logging this after didn't click something right a log was skipped. Now I know I can just go online and log the find either through GSAK or GC.com. But the last cache I found today was a pretty good one that I saved for my personal milestone of 399... silly I know... My question: is there a way to insert a find between another one on GC.com? GSAK has my finds correct...I want them to match on GC.com. Any takers??

No way to do it without deleting your finds and relogging in the order you want.

Relogging wouldn't be too much of a problem. Just so I understand. I delete find 399, log the missed find, and then re-log the find I want for 399?

Yes, this is a silly process, but...

Thanks!

No way to do it without deleting your finds and relogging in the order you want.

Relogging wouldn't be too much of a problem. Just so I understand. I delete find 399, log the missed find, and then re-log the find I want for 399?

Thanks!

yes.

Thanks!

yes.

Yep, that worked! :ph34r: Thanks StarBrand!