Not trackable geocoins not allowed in the forums?

Monaghanman

Hi all,

as I am rather new to geocaching just a short question re possible future messages in these Groundspeak forums. I another thread - now closed - I did read the following:

"Pathtags are not trackable on geocaching.com and therefore not allowed for sale, or advertising, on this website. Closing thread."

I am more a coiner than a cacher and I am especially collecting Celtic related coins. There are some non-trackable coins - which are definitely not trackable at geocaching.com as well - on my wish-list as are some non-trackable coins that I might want to sell. Will I be told off here if I mention them?

Sorry for my bad English.

With hearty greetings from Germany

Klaus - monaghanman

Welcome to the forums!

We are allowed to talk and trade non trackable geocoins but not sell them here in these forums. Pathtags are distinctly different than geosoins. Since they aren't considered geocoins and have their own website where they can be logged, we aren't allowed to talk/discuss them here.

BTW I think your English is great!!

on my wish-list as are some non-trackable coins that I might want to sell. Will I be told off here if I mention them?

Not at all. You are free to discuss, trade and ask questions about non trackable geocoins.

but the trading portion should take place in the very first topic at the top of the page

ILYK