Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PezCachers

read the latest cache logs?

Has anyone experienced trouble with reading the latest cache logs? every time I click on it I end up with error code 504 connection timed out. I have reloaded but it does not help.I do not know if it is me or the site.

Thanks for any feed back

ken

I'm having trouble showing all logs on one page tonite.

Preperation, the first law to survival.

39197_400.jpg

I noticed this problem a few times yesterday. I figured it was just high traffic either with the site or my isp.

I'm trying to submit a log and I'm getting an error page:

The page cannot be displayed  There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.  Please try the following:       Click the Refresh button, or try again later.       Open the www.geocaching.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.   HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error  Internet Information Services  Technical Information (for support personnel)       Error Type:       Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E57)       [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][sql Server]String or binary data would be truncated.       /seek/cache_logfind.asp, line 278       Browser Type:       Mozilla/4.79 [en] (Win95; U)        Page:       POST 6745 bytes to /seek/cache_logfind.asp       POST Data:       ID=13434&LID=&date_visit=8%2F20%2F2002&logtype=2&URL=www.njrnr.org&lat_ns=1&lat_h=&lat_mmss=&long_ew=-1&long_h=&long_mmss=&comments=Find+%2345+07%3A00pm+%0D%0AI+had+to+run+an+errand+in+Freehold+today.       . . .        Time:       Wednesday, August 21, 2002, 1:59:12 PM   

Illegitimus non carborundum!

[/list