Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1

I- phone

Recommended Posts

Yes, but be prepared for a mega bill on your return. Unless a zillionairre, you need to turn data roaming off when you travel overseas - the other option, if the phone is unlocked is to purchase a local SIM

Share this post

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1

  • Create New...