Set of Four Ammonites - for charity

Tethys C

The CNIB passionately provides community-based support, knowledge and a national voice to ensure Canadians who are blind or partially

sighted have the confidence, skills and opportunities to fully participate in life.

Here is your chance to acquire a complete set of ammonite geocoins and support a worthy cause.

The 4 coin set depicts the breaking apart of Pangea with a corresponding age specific ammonite.

Samples-AntBrass-Landsharkz.jpg

There are 4 different icons and they are trackable. Visit the link below to place your bid and check out CNIB's other auction items.

Ammonite Geocoins

The CNIB passionately provides community-based support, knowledge and a national voice to ensure Canadians who are blind or partially sighted have the confidence, skills and opportunities to fully participate in life.

Here is your chance to acquire a complete set of ammonite geocoins and support a worthy cause. The 4 coin set depicts the breaking apart of Pangea with a corresponding age specific ammonite.

This year (2012) a set of copper ammonites is up for bid. Only 50 sets were made.

Here is a picture of the copper set taken by Crowesfeat30 - thanks for the use of the picture Sarah!! :)

CopperAmmonites.jpg

Bidding for the ammonite geocoins starts May 17 and goes to the 24th.

You can find the ammonites at the bottom of the second column.

Set of Copper Ammonites

Click above to go to the auction site.

This year (2012) a set of copper ammonites is up for bid. Only 50 sets were made.

Here is a picture of the copper set taken by Crowesfeat30 - thanks for the use of the picture Sarah!! :)

CopperAmmonites.jpg

Bidding for the ammonite geocoins starts May 17 and goes to the 24th.

You can find the ammonites at the bottom of the second column.

Set of Copper Ammonites

Click above to go to the auction site.

I have a set in copper that I would never part with. I don't even keep them with my other coins. They reside in the same glass case with my fossil collection.