HTML and/or UBB

unclerojelio

Between forum postings, logs, and cache pages, I've gotten confused about what is allowed on cache page descriptions. Can we use all the common html tags? Are we forced to use UBB? I am working on a new cache page description offline and planning on pasting it into the cache form when I get around to placing and posting the cache, but I realize that I've forgotten what all is allowed. Thanks icon_rolleyes.gif

... Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--

I took the one less traveled by, ...

unclerojelio

quote:
Originally posted by unclerojelio:

Between forum postings, logs, and cache pages, I've gotten confused about what is allowed on cache page descriptions. Can we use all the common html tags? Are we forced to use UBB? I am working on a new cache page description offline and planning on pasting it into the cache form when I get around to placing and posting the cache, but I realize that I've forgotten what all is allowed. Thanks icon_rolleyes.gif

... Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--

I took the one less traveled by, ...

http://www.arlut.utexas.edu/~banks/geocache.html

A quote from the cache form: "You can use HTML in any of the description fields below. Before the cache is posted on the site it will be checked by a member of the Geocaching team".

ENJOY THE OUTDOORS