$2.48

sheltiedogshowlover

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would show you that I am laughing harder than that, but the site told me I went over my maximum allowed emoticons! That is so very randomly funny!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would show you that I am laughing harder than that, but the site told me I went over my maximum allowed emoticons! That is so very randomly funny!

hehe. There's one more item to head towards WSR. It has to make a stop at my house first. Then plumbrokeacres is game so I'll start hunting for another random $2.48 of fun. :-)

a9lpxt.jpg

Got this lovely package in the mail today from MooseJawSpruce! This is the first geocoin I've actually held! I'm sure it will be the first in a long geocoin addiction.. :lol:

Love the signature wooden nickle that came along with it. It's very well done!

** Edited to note that I activated it. It can be followed at TB19GG6 **

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

You could throw some admin bricks at them. On the one hand, you should have unlimited emoticon privlidges...on the other hand, you ARE a moderator so besides keeping a straight face, you should only use emoticons in moderation. Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

a9lpxt.jpg

Got this lovely package in the mail today from MooseJawSpruce! This is the first geocoin I've actually held! I'm sure it will be the first in a long geocoin addiction.. :lol:

Love the signature wooden nickle that came along with it. It's very well done!

** Edited to note that I activated it. It can be followed at TB19GG6 **

It's moving! Was a little concerned when it got picked up and logged by a new to caching geocacher who hadn't logged their find on the cache site but the worry was unneccesary. It has traveled from Canandaguia to Albany along with a captian america TB (ironically sent out by a friend of mine) that is trying to get to all the state capitals. Very cool. :D

WSR do you care if it's a trackable coin? or if it's even coin.. I could bid on something completly random that you could use as SWAG..lol.

I was thinking WAY more random than a coin, or even anything round for that matter...

I got the feeling he meant anything from a whoopie cushion to a dessicated 3000 year old piece of popcorn. Someone's imagination is at work, LOL.

thanks for a great idea Eartha...I got a Whoopie Cushion in the mail from NY the other day!! It's probably going to end up in someone's Kitchen Sink.

Hehe.. I couldn't resist when I found the whoopie cushion auction after that comment. I can't wait till plumbrokeacres gets their package! I had way too much fun finding $2.48 of randomness.

Maybe that can be a future theme of a Kitchen Sink Mission...some random silly amount to spend.

:lol:

I can't wait to see what I end up with