$2.48

sheltiedogshowlover

Hey everyone! I'm new to the world of geocoins and TB's. I've got two TB's I'm helping on their way right now. Love the track-able aspect of coins and TB's.

I haven't used my paypal account in a while so I pulled it up and I have $2.48 just sitting there. So my question is does Anyone have a TB or cheap coin they'd be willing to send my way for that lowly $2.48 that is just crying out for a purpose? :D I would love to eventually have a couple of coins to watch travel.

I do have a request in the pay it forward thread so hopefully between that and my $2.48 request I'll have a couple that I can help journey along and keep moving, while having the fun of giving it a mission and watching it move!

Hope this is appropriate! When I start to come across more coins/create a coin I hope to return the favors of course!

Thanks in advance, hope this is an ok post! :-)

Yes, the post is OK. Kind of made me smile. Once you get started, you have no idea how much it can snowball. ;) Good luck to you! This is an extremely friendly community, with many generous people. Peruse the threads here, and you'll see what I mean. Start with pinned threads, and the link in my signature to the Groundspeak Knowledge Books if you'd like more information.

Hey everyone! I'm new to the world of geocoins and TB's. I've got two TB's I'm helping on their way right now. Love the track-able aspect of coins and TB's.

I haven't used my paypal account in a while so I pulled it up and I have $2.48 just sitting there. So my question is does Anyone have a TB or cheap coin they'd be willing to send my way for that lowly $2.48 that is just crying out for a purpose? :D I would love to eventually have a couple of coins to watch travel.

I do have a request in the pay it forward thread so hopefully between that and my $2.48 request I'll have a couple that I can help journey along and keep moving, while having the fun of giving it a mission and watching it move!

Hope this is appropriate! When I start to come across more coins/create a coin I hope to return the favors of course!

Thanks in advance, hope this is an ok post! :-)

Haha, How about a trade?? You buy some random thing on Ebay for $2.48, and I'll trade you a Look Twice Geocoin for it. Or you can try repeatedly to bid 2.48 on Coins for sale on the Bay, eventually you'll win something.

Found a ASP Geobash VI wooden coin today in a cache. Don't think it's a trackable coin, but it's still cute.. and my first coin! :lol:

Yeah! Lucky for you, since it is nontrackable and might be a wooden nickel rather than a geocoin, you get to keep it!

Remember, other trackable coins you find in a cache are probably owned by someone else and you need to move them along to another cache, you don't get to keep them, you just get to log them.

WSR do you care if it's a trackable coin? or if it's even coin.. I could bid on something completly random that you could use as SWAG..lol.

I was thinking WAY more random than a coin, or even anything round for that matter...

I got the feeling he meant anything from a whoopie cushion to a dessicated 3000 year old piece of popcorn. Someone's imagination is at work, LOL.

WSR do you care if it's a trackable coin? or if it's even coin.. I could bid on something completly random that you could use as SWAG..lol.

I was thinking WAY more random than a coin, or even anything round for that matter...

I got the feeling he meant anything from a whoopie cushion to a dessicated 3000 year old piece of popcorn. Someone's imagination is at work, LOL.

You read my mind!!

I have an uber random unactivated one that you can have.

Send me your address through my profile and I'll get it in the mail to you.

No charge.

Hello! I sent a message to you and Tennesse Jed and wanted to make sure you had recieved my mailing address. Just want to make sure I'm sending messages the right way! ( I am new here and all.. wouldn't surprise me if I I sent a message one way and you were looking for it in another spot! lol)

Thanks again!!

I'll join in here, I still have a bunch of my personal coins I'll release one locally here and adopt it to you with the mission to join you at a cache near you send me an email with the GC# of a cache nearby. and I'll send in out on the cache Express

Thanks a bunch! I sent an e-mail with the nearst cache to me. It's actually the first one I ever found, is an easy find, and is big enough for a coin.

When I get home from work I'll check on my ebay item(s) to let you all know the status. :D

I'll join in here, I still have a bunch of my personal coins I'll release one locally here and adopt it to you with the mission to join you at a cache near you send me an email with the GC# of a cache nearby. and I'll send in out on the cache Express

Thanks a bunch! I sent an e-mail with the nearst cache to me. It's actually the first one I ever found, is an easy find, and is big enough for a coin.

When I get home from work I'll check on my ebay item(s) to let you all know the status. :D

one Plumbrokeacres Black Nickel Geocoin has been activated and awaiting adoption Follow it here: TB1Q2CV

Super excited! So I currently have 2 adopted coins that I adopted today... both from Cananda! Let's see which one gets to me first! :)

one Plumbrokeacres Black Nickel Geocoin has been activated and awaiting adoption Follow it here: TB1Q2CV

I just put it on my watchlist.

The last auction I bid on was not successful.. however i did find something else small to bid on that I won. Leaves me with $.15 Don't know if I can swing finding anything for $.15. I am up for the challenge though..lol

I've decided that all of this first $2.48 purchases will go to WSR.

BUT I'll be giving the same courtesy to anyone in this thread that sends a coin my way.. which means any coin sent to me/or adopted to me will give me a reason to search for a fun $2.48 worth of stuff on ebay as a thank you. :)

So plumbrokeacres will get the next $2.48 thank you gift if they would like it! :)

The last auction I bid on was not successful.. however i did find something else small to bid on that I won. Leaves me with $.15 Don't know if I can swing finding anything for $.15. I am up for the challenge though..lol

I've decided that all of this first $2.48 purchases will go to WSR.

BUT I'll be giving the same courtesy to anyone in this thread that sends a coin my way.. which means any coin sent to me/or adopted to me will give me a reason to search for a fun $2.48 worth of stuff on ebay as a thank you. :)

So plumbrokeacres will get the next $2.48 thank you gift if they would like it! :)

Haha...look what I started. Of course I'm still needing your address to send your coin to.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I received something in the mail today that was so odd...so random, and so unexpected that there's only one place on earth it could have come from...Ebay...or I guess the Geocoin Forums...Let the speculation begin...

b153a790-ef3d-4686-9564-322b7d31fde7.jpg

Geez...didn't they have a blue one for boys?

Is it a "boa"?... a fluffy one?

Edited by goosefraba1

I received something in the mail today that was so odd...so random, and so unexpected that there's only one place on earth it could have come from...Ebay...or I guess the Geocoin Forums...Let the speculation begin...

b153a790-ef3d-4686-9564-322b7d31fde7.jpg

Geez...didn't they have a blue one for boys?

Is it a "boa"?... a fluffy one?

Nope, thank goodness...I was worried that it might be...

f09e0611-299e-4a1f-b538-7f0ed8accda7.jpg