Allegany State Park GeoBash VI

PaRacers

The sixth annual ASP GeoBash is scheduled for May 20 - 22 in the beautiful Red House section of Allegany State Park, NY. Here's a link to the event on geocaching.com: GC2AN4T. We're planning 3 days of fun activities and that includes a Geocoin Expo on Saturday afternoon at 2:00 PM. We are graciously accepting donations of geocoins to be given away as door prizes. Last year thanks to your generous donations, we gave away a geocoin every two minutes for over two hours! Anyone wishing to make a donation can contact HeartZap at heartzap14@yahoo.com. Donations can be mailed to:

Geocoin Expo

1069 Fernwood Dr

Lockport, NY 14094

Come on down for the day or make plans to stay all weekend! For more details: Go to the ASPGB VI website.

Edited by PaRacers

Many thanks, most gracious Mouse!!

For those of you interested in the Allegheny GeoTrail, you'll be happy to hear that they will be joining us again this year at the Geocoin Expo. Bluejaytoo will be validating passports and handing out those awesome AGT geocoins. The AGT has once again been extended (thru August) so there's still time to gather stamps and earn your coins!

I am sure I have a gg coin for you, and a few others : ) Shall I mail it, or should I cache out your way some weekend? ; )

Which of us were you writing to?

heartzap

GG Heartzap doesn't browse the forums.

Anyway that you can get it there is fine by us. We live in Lockport or you can just bring it to the bash with you.

Thanks

Edited by bullseyeshooter

The 6th annual ASPGB Coin expo was a great success! Chris Mackey gave a talk on geocoin design and we were all impressed by the Proxy's that were given to everyone who bought one of our event coins. Thank you GXProxy!

Bluebirdtoo was there from the Allegheny GeoTrail awarding geocoins to the folks who are still stamping their passports for that extraordinary project.

Drneal laid out his coins that stretched clear across the room! We both collect dog related geocoins so you can bet we had some trading to do!

We gave away geocoins every few minutes for over three hours thanks to the generosity of so many wonderful donors....the crowd loves that and I have to admit...so do I!

Thank you to all who made it possible. I hope we scratched the itch for the collectors who were there and maybe interested a few people who weren't aware of what an obsession geocoin and pathtag trackables can become!

Hope to see you there next year!!

Edited by PaRacers

Are there any of the event geocoins left?

What a great event! Got to meet quite a few of the faces attached to these forum names and made some great new caching friends form Ontario. We have a couple of extra traders "with" the awesome proxy from the event. BTW, I think I saw a front end loader bringing in several loads of drneal's coins B)

Shoot us a PM!

Edited by JoenSue

If anyone has the ASP Geocoin Chipmunk and still needs the Proxy for it send me a PM with the tracking number. We donated the "Stunt" coin (matches the tracking number on the original) to travel so you could keep your original in hand and we still have some of them left that match those sold or have yet to be sold.

They were free and I hate to toss them when I know they could be put to use.... :)

If anyone has the ASP Geocoin Chipmunk and still needs the Proxy for it send me a PM with the tracking number. We donated the "Stunt" coin (matches the tracking number on the original) to travel so you could keep your original in hand and we still have some of them left that match those sold or have yet to be sold.

They were free and I hate to toss them when I know they could be put to use.... :)

I am extremely lucky to have the event coin (with proxy!!), the ASPG geocoins are always gorgeous!

BUT I have a question....

I have these three wonderful coins from past events:

2011 Squirrel

2008 Owl

2007 Raccoon

And I have found this one on the internet:

2009 Bear

My question is - is there anyone who has a spare 2009 bear they would be willing to trade or sell, and is there a 2010 geocoin?

I am extremely lucky to have the event coin (with proxy!!), the ASPG geocoins are always gorgeous!

BUT I have a question....

I have these three wonderful coins from past events:

2011 Squirrel

2008 Owl

2007 Raccoon

And I have found this one on the internet:

2009 Bear

My question is - is there anyone who has a spare 2009 bear they would be willing to trade or sell, and is there a 2010 geocoin?

The 2009 is the only one I am missing. This is the 2010d8c112cf-e15b-4294-bb3b-bc0b79858eee.jpg

Edited by Maine Family