Looking for an adopter in Champaign-Urbana

darklighter

I have two caches on/near the UIUC campus, but as I've moved to St. Louis, I'm looking for somebody to adopt one or both of these caches. They're both magnetic key holder hides, both in relatively obvious places. One of them I am more interested in keeping in place than the other.

1) GC1NTP9 - "Feel the IlliNoyes" is located on the UIUC quad. The hide's easy, but it's (somewhat?) unique. In any case, I like it. If I can keep only one of these going, this would be the one.

2) GC1RNRH - "Campustown" is located near Green & 5th. Another easy hide, and less interesting.

Please contact me or post a message to this thread if you're willing and able to adopt one of these caches. Judging from the logs, they are in need of some maintenance, so I'm not sure how much longer they're going to hold out before I'll have to disable/archive them. Definitely not the end of the world if it comes down to it, but I'm sentimental.

Thanks!