Garmin eTrex Legend handheld GPS for sale

Hi. We are selling our Garmin eTrex Legend handheld GPS, complete with owner's manual and reference guide and computer cable. In great condition. THe manual has a little writing on the back that's all. Great unit for beginners geocaching, which is what we used it for. Selling because we no longer go geocaching.

$60 + $10 S+H = $70. Payment by PayPal only, unless you live in South Denver and want to come collect it! Leave us a message here if you're interested :)

Yes, it's still available. It is black and white screen. Has compass and countdown number of feet to target. Comes with manuals and computer cable though we have never used the cable so not sure quite how that works (though I'm sure it's in the manual) - we always programmed in the geocache coordinates by hand on our way to location. Does this sound like the one you were using?

Yes, it's still available. It is black and white screen. Has compass and countdown number of feet to target. Comes with manuals and computer cable though we have never used the cable so not sure quite how that works (though I'm sure it's in the manual) - we always programmed in the geocache coordinates by hand on our way to location. Does this sound like the one you were using?

Yes I think it is the one I am using. It is a blue plastic GPS? My friend couldn't find his cord so I have been manually programing them also. Glad it is super easy to do! I have been having great luck with it for my recreational caching (Hit #50 tonight). How do I pay/contact etc. I had a paypal acct but don't really use it. I can pay via credit card thru paypal right? contact me at livlovfotograf@yahoo.com and we can figure out the details. I want it! Thanks!!

Luckily the person I have borrowed the GPS from is neck deep in his son's baseball season so he hasn't needed his back yet! LOL!

Jen :)

Yes I think it is the one I am using. It is a blue plastic GPS? My friend couldn't find his cord so I have been manually programing them also. Glad it is super easy to do! I have been having great luck with it for my recreational caching (Hit #50 tonight). How do I pay/contact etc. I had a paypal acct but don't really use it. I can pay via credit card thru paypal right? contact me at livlovfotograf@yahoo.com and we can figure out the details. I want it! Thanks!!

Luckily the person I have borrowed the GPS from is neck deep in his son's baseball season so he hasn't needed his back yet! LOL!

Jen :)

Sent the money via paypal! Can't wait to get my own so I can return Chris's. Let me know when it is sent.

Thanks!