Found hides

Uh Oh, I was setting up an area of caches that I would like to find using the map feature. Wait a minute - there's a big problem!

The caches that I have previously found are shown as unfound, (no smiley). No I do NOT have the "hide my finds" checked. Heck, not even the "hide my hides" is working. Not good - what's up ??? :(

I think it's a problem with timing out of the session.

When you're on the map and hit the refresh on the side of the page, do the caches change position?

Normally when this happens this is the case,

But the moment I opened the map today I had no finds.

I opened a new map ... same thing.

this happened last week too. They fixed it at Groundspeak, but it broke again I guess.

I hope they see this.

I'm having the same problem. It's as if Google Maps thinks you are not signed in. I logged out and back in and nothing changed. I also checked to make sure my browser (Firefox) was accepting cookies and then checked to make sure the geocaching cookie was in the list. It looks like a problem with the geocaching web site.

I've experienced this too. In fact, I've got it going on right NOW! This is the second time I've had it happen. PQ are also giving me a problem, when I click on "Traditional" caches, my PQ includes event caches and letter boxes. I didn't click those boxes when setting up the PQ but, they've been included anyhow.

I think it's a problem with timing out of the session.

When you're on the map and hit the refresh on the side of the page, do the caches change position?

Normally when this happens this is the case,

But the moment I opened the map today I had no finds.

I opened a new map ... same thing.

this happened last week too. They fixed it at Groundspeak, but it broke again I guess.

I hope they see this.

This seems to be Groundspeak's new strategy for keeping things going when too many people are using the site. Disable important features. They did it last Sunday.